Friday, May 10, 2013

ஐ INRODUCTION - Summer Placement (308 ADD) ஐ





Assalamualaikum readers ◕‿◕



Hi beloved readers,  

This is my second task using ieqamasir.blogspot.com . This second task was created to fulfill my course's subject Summer Placement (308ADD) Logbook report supervise by Madam Zurina Jusoh.


Let me introduce myself, 
Name: Nuur Shafiqah Binti Masir 
ID. Number: CVB110718122 
Course: Bsc (HONS) Business IT with International Business


Officially I had start my summer placement for my final year degree on 7 January 2013. I was accepted to undergo my internship in Night Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd. This summer placement required me to work at this company for 8 weeks or 2 months in order to gain real working environment experiences and at the same time as my personal objective are to develop better interpersonal skill suitable for working environment, to manage stress when facing a real work challenges,  gain more knowledge in how to manage workload in high level manners.







I was located in Accounting and Financial Department which are Financial & Accounting Department mainly monitor or make general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, inventory, job and project costing, fixed assets, order entry, budgeting, manufacturing, and, general accounting. The objective for this department is to deliver outstanding and reliable services.

Therefore during the summer placement program, the interns of Financial & Accounting department are assigned to various tasks that are included in the work scope below:
  1.  Organizing account documentation. 
  2. Made account payable for utilities and supplier






Thank You For Reading  ❤ u 

No comments:

Post a Comment